Pre-Wedding Photography in Kyoto/東山
- 1 western style or 1 kimono style for groom & bride
- Bridal underwear and tuxedo shirt or kimono inner
- Hairstyles & Make-up for bride
- Set of Accessories
- Photographer & Make-up artist will follow you all day to touch up your hair & make-up
- Total of about 5-6 hours
- 1 Shooting location
- Travel expenses, Car & Driver
- More than 80 digital photo data (Full resolution JPEG format, ALL the photos that we take will be given after editing such as color & brightness)
1. CONTACT US
■ Please let us know your preferred date for your pre-wedding photoshoot.
■ Upon receiving your first enquiry, our "Japan Weddings" concierge will be in touch with you to coordinate and plan the details of your destination photoshoot.
■ Our team of experienced photographers will know the best photoshoot spots in their local cities.
2. DEPOSIT FOR THE RESERVATION
■ Making and applying for reservation.
When you apply for the reservation, you will be required to deposit an application fee in accordance with our company Rules (The application fee for each package is set at approximately 20% of the total amount.), which will become the application fee. Upon payment of the application fee, the contract between you and our company will be deemed to have been concluded and the reservation will be confirmed.
*The application fee will be deducted from the total amount of the application fee.
**Please pay the deposit by online.
*In the event of cancellation after the contract is signed, the application fee will be treated as part of the cancellation fee. The application fee is not refundable.
*Please note that your application may be automatically cancelled if you are unable to confirm your payment after the due date.